In 1949, Paul Bowles wrote these words in his acclaimed novel "The Sheltering Sky":
"Because we don't know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well yet everything happens on a certain number of time, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your life like this, some afternoon that's so deeply part of your being that you can't ever consider your life without it, perhaps four or five time more, perhaps not even that? How many more times will you watch the full moon rises? Perhaps twenty, and yet it all seems limitless."
That's why we are here to make sure your wedding/elopement will be one of those days. To be able to re-live those precious moments endless times.
Born and raised in Vietnam but now living in Germany, we split our time between Asia and Europe shooting luxury weddings & adventurous elopements around the world. There is simply no place to far, no sun too bright and no snow too cold for us! (see our current travel dates)
Tara is the perfect complement to Tu, while he is daring and gets crystal clear on what he naturally gravitates to and what gives him energy, she teaches him to treasure the smallest moment of life & photography, not just a whole big picture, but details also matter.
Using classic cinema as an inspiration, each film and image are beautifully composed with the addition of quiet sumptuousness. We love traveling and seeking adventure off the grid, building up an intimate atmosphere and crafting a visually cinematic story that reflects your love, your souls and your essence through photography and film.
F U N F A C T S
● Tu read 64 books last year.
● He's writing a short stories collection named "Tales from Caucasus Mountains"
● He can't work without music. Literally.
● Has way too many boots than he should.
● Food he always craves: japanese.
● He has a fashion/fine art photography site.
● Loves classic cinema and writing about films.
● Wanted to be a astrophysicist when he was a kid.
● Proposed me on 7th of July, 2016 in Majorca, in front of the Formentor Lighthouse.
● Our daughter Alexia was born in October 2017.
● Named her cat Caesar.
● I'm crazy for her homemade Tiramisu.
● Her most favorite piece of clothing: skort
● Can sleep all day, but of course not at night!
● She loves watching every single Studio Ghibli film.
● Thing she never ever said to me, "You make beautiful photos."
● Can spend hours on a single photo just to make it perfect!
● She has an aesthetic eye as if it's her second nature.
A S S E E N O N
Way Up North's Best Wedding Photograph & Videographer 2017
French Wedding Style
Green Wedding Shoes
Chic & Stylish, Looks Like Film, Hochzeitswahn, Beloved Stories,
ProfiFoto, PhotoVogue, DeviantArt, Kwerfeldein, Flickr, Worbz, 121clicks, Schwarzweiss & more...
© Tu Nguyen Wedding / Wedding Photographer & Videographer in Europe / +49 159 0148 0782 / email@example.com