G U A R A N T E E D
- No self-absorbed, self-centered bullshit.
- No heavy dose of fancy word that left you inspired for a short period of time like drug but actually won't help you in a long run.
- No holding back or secret.
- No generic advices from some freaking self-help books, just straight out details of practical strategies of what we've actually done and been proven that it works in real life scenarios.
- We don't want to live to work, we want a sustainable business so we can secure our future and at the same time still have time to enjoy life and traveling and still have some creative freedom to create art.
W H Y T H I S O N L I N E W O R K S H O P ?
Flashback to 2015 when we first started shooting weddings. We shot our first 7 weddings for 8000 Euros that year. At the end of 2015 we decided to move from part time to full time wedding photography.
And two years later, here we are (latest update: 18th, March 2018), we have booked 19 weddings for 2018 with the total revenue of 100,000 Euros (Our 2018 goal: 25 weddings with total revenue of 150,000 Euros - we don't feel like taking more than 25 bookings per year). And to give you some context, we're based in Germany where the wedding photography market is pretty low compared to the US with an average full-day wedding coverage's price of 2000 Euros.
So that's enough, since our sales pitch suck, we will let those numbers do the talking.
C O N T E N T
1. Setting up long term/short term goals & plans, business blueprint, time management, outsourcing, re-evaluating strategies, identifying your targeted clients...
2. Building up your brand & perceived value of your brand, brand positioning, building brand loyalty...
3. Financial Factors: Pricing system & strategy for a sustainable business, Cost of Doing Business, ROIC, Profit, Upselling...
4. Booking weddings with SEO
5. Booking weddings with Social Medias: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest...
6. Booking weddings through Networking
7. BONUS: The business of Destination Wedding
T O T A L I N V E S T M E N T
- Normal price: €999
- Early bird price: €899
W H A T Y O U A L S O G E T ?
- €50 discount when booking our Portfolio Review Session
- Access to our private Facebook workshop & mentoring group
- 50% off when buying our Preset Pack I: "Alexia"
O V E R V I E W
- For beginners and seasoned photographers/videographers.
- Language: English
H O W T O B U Y ?
We're still working hard to release this as soon as possible. Click on the "Sign Up" button below if you want to pre-order or be one of the first to buy the workshop when it's finished.
© Tu Nguyen Wedding Photography in Greece, Italy, Spain, France & Germany // +49 176 5650 8077 // email@example.com