Wedding Photography & Film Questionnaire
Questionnaire For LOVE.
Please do it separately.
You're probably asking yourself what do these questions have anything to do with your wedding/elopement.
Due to our work philosophy, we'd love to connect with you on a deeper, personal level and this questionnaire is a crucial part of the process that helps me get know more of you and what are you passionate about so we can create beautiful photographs & films that reflect you, your personalities and your story truly.
So please take the time and answer them with many details as possible. You don't have to be a philosopher. You don't have to be a poet. You don't have to be someone else. Just be you and stay true to yourself, bring up your vibes when answering these questions.
If you're romantic, be romantic. If you're silly and weird, be silly and weird. If you're funny and quirky, be funny and quirky. Even if you don't write anything often and not a fan of writing, just giving me bullet points stuffed with infos would be enough. The more pieces and bits I have from you, the better I can connect the dots, like finishing a puzzle. To take it to the next level and incorporate personal details and memories in your life in the story. Feel free to skip any question that you don't feel comfortable answering though.
So let’s not procrastinate :)
1. What is your biggest dream?
2. Where, when and how did you get know of each other? The more detailed, authentic and unique, the better!
3. What is your partner’s biggest dream?
4. Describe your partner in some short words!
5. Tell us EVERYTHING about your proposal.
6. Your biggest fear when it comes to marriage?
7. What do you like the most about your partner?
8. What does your partner like the most about you?
9. Do you have any book, novel, essay or any song or any film, artwork that has an important role in your relationship or reflects your love closely or speaks to your soul deeply?
10. What do you do for a living? Do you love it? If the world had no money, what would you love to do?
11. Your favourite films/books/songs/food.
12. What does your partner don’t like about you?
13. What was your most vivid or funniest or most beautiful memory of you two?
14. What was your most important decision in life?
15. For you, Happiness is…
16. How can you be sure when is true love?
17. What is life and purpose of life?
18. Does love wear out with time? What can we do about that?
19. The most three important things in your life?
20. Your wish for the future?
21. What would you do if you knew you were going to die in a year?
22. Do you write something (anything) regularly? If yes, I would love to read some of them!
23. Do you have any outdoor/indoor activity that you love doing? (any kind of sports or art practicing, climbing, hiking, kayaking, playing instrument, writing journals, reading book, drinking coffee, collecting things or any hobby...)
24. Some quotes about love and life that you love?
25. Tell me about the most vivid memory from your childhood.
26. What are the little or trivial or silly things that both of you do regularly?
27. What does traveling mean to you? Why do you love traveling?
28. What is your partner really passionate about? Tell us about it.
29. Tell me about a trip you've done together that remains one of your favorite trip ever (details please lol)
30. Tell us about the story that you want us to tell.
31. If possible, try to write a short paragraph to tell how you feel about your partner, about your love story without using these words: „Love“, „Heart“, „Like“, „Feeling“, „Together“, „want“, „need“, „Miss“, „Beautiful“, „Good“, „Amazing“, „Know“, "Best", "Nice"
32. If you want write a letter to your better half so he/she can read it during the getting ready/ceremony (If only you feel like doing it).
33. What is your aesthetic? (And by aesthetic we mean taste and preference for certain things such as interior design, architecture, personal clothing style, lifestyle....)
34. Do you have any special hobby?
35. Describe your relationship in a few sentences.
36. Name ten fun facts about your partner that most people who know her/him don’t know.
37. Why did you choose this location to get married/eloped?
38. What do you love about our work?
39. What's the most epic adventure you've ever done?
40. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
41. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
42. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
43. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
44. Do you have a "secret hunch" about how you will die?
45. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
46. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
47. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
48. What do you think is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
49. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
50. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
51. Please answer these questions without thinking for more than five seconds:
Motor or car?
Wooden cabin in the woods or RV/camper van?
Mountain or ocean?
Saturn or jupiter?
Dark red or light blue?
Subtitle or dubbing?
Pasta or ramen?
Sneaker or Boots?
Summer or Winter?
Headphones or Speakers?
Europe or Africa?
Intergalactic travel or time travel?
What do you like more, one year or ten years ago?
Wolf or Leopard?
52. If you don't mind, I would love to know your birthday and the official "being together" date?
53. When we meet, I want to film you while you have four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.
© Tu Nguyen Wedding Photography in Greece, Italy, Spain, France & Germany // +49 176 5650 8077 // email@example.com